Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm done, out, finished, finito....

WITH WINTER! It is amazing how a distance of only 70 miles makes the difference between snow and rain. Here at work it hasn't really snowed, and when it has, it's been minor accumulations which melt the next day. At home - snow, followed by sleet/freezing rain (which makes it hard to shovel), which melts, then lather, rinse repeat. Right now we have a winter storm watch for the northern half of the state. At least the first thing my boss said to me this morning was "work from home tomorrow".



I am so ready for spring. 51 days until vacation!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle*Bee said...

I miss winter. My mother bought me a cozy coat and I've only gotten to wear it about 7 times. Our weather is in the mid 70's but overcast. Scattered thunderstorms. I'm sick of rain.

22 February, 2008 14:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home